Friday, June 23, 2006

It Does Matter These Days

Its been few days now that I am missing the lift at my office. The door has got shut for the fourth time this week right in front of me, forcing me to take the stairs all the way till the fifth floor. Getting really lazy these days. And why not wait for the lift, it always happens that when I miss,its always on its way to the topmost floor then descends and proceeds to the underground parking area (obviously somebody is waiting there to be picked),thats 2 floors below the ground floor where I stand waiting and then it comes to pick me. I can always reach my desk within this time. Lack of patience,maybe it can addressed so.



Few years back,when in college, I luved the stairs,for the obvious reason. Stay there and you are sure to get a glance of the ones you are dieng to see. Maybe after that 3 years relation with her, she now thinks I have ditched her, I do not find any other reason of why she is being so cruel with me. Lets hope with this confession of mine,she understands me and allows me take the lift atleast at the office. I do not know for whom I got to stand by the stairs at my office and wheres the fun without the gang around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is that poor fellow? :)
The photo came very well. I liked the symmetry. and a good story.

Deepak said...

not a poor fellow , its abt one and all..

pophabhi said...

Staircases...Its always a gr8 experience to climb them, especially in college days. True reflections!

Deepak said...

yes..., stairs have always been a pleasure in college.