Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Sachin Exposed

Sachin Tendulkar has failed yet again. ( A Total Disaster in the Test Series) . Though the law of averages is on his side, how long will it support Our Little Master. I am a big fan of his but I have to truly admit that Moin Khan has exposed him literally. Reading Moins Article I thought,man who in India would have dared to do this deadly deed.



For in India, If Cricket is Religion, then Sachin is God.
How long will I have to wait for SRT to make a comeback again with a bang.

Moin Khans Article

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DA kutta
Kollalooo

Anonymous said...

Ennallum Sachine patti anganne paranjallo

Deepak said...

He will make a comeback watch that..

Anonymous said...

Today I heard yet another comment on the Master Blaster, There was a question posted to Mohinder Amarnath in Fourth Umpire, " Sir, Tell me frankly if Sourav Ganguly can be shown the way out of the team, why not Sachin ?"

and the reply

" I speak frankly and thats my problem. Sachin is a player of a different class and temperment. A player of his class can always make a come back with a short notice."