Monday, May 29, 2006

Indeed a luxury, luxury unlimited

Share-Auto,a common phenomenon in most of the Indian cities.The striking difference out here( Hyderabad) is the presence of the so called Hi-Fi stereo system.The Driver himself being the DJ,cassettes being replaced at his mercy. Telugu-Tamil-Hindi, they just come in one after the other.I wonder if they have any Volume controls.So dont get startled the next time you get into one.The first day,I'm sure my heart skipped a few beats.The noise levels are alarmingly high,but can you expect more luxury at rupees 5.The tape heads for sure havn't been cleaned for years and the speakers they dance to the music.."Have Mercy on us Please" !!, I have seen that in most of my fellow travellers' face.

Back home, my neighbour says "He is back for his hols" when the deafening silence around is broken by the loud music from the 3200 W system of mine.I love them loud,blaring at their will.

Dont dare to call me names now, My ears are still in perfect condition.!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotcha you sly, surreptitious rascal!

:)

Anonymous said...

why no new posts?

Anonymous said...

Too noisy :))

Deepak said...

@Ramesh: I got u even b4 that

@anon: Was not in greatest of spirits to post a new one..